Choose Your Floor Plan: 2-4 Weeks
- Get pre-approval from one of the lenders we work with, so we can guide you to floor plans that can fit your budget.
- Tell us about any special elements or spaces you’d like in your home, so we can help get you started with plans that can accommodate your needs.
- Browse our floor plans and let us know what you like best. We can suggest similar plans based on your needs.
- Set up an appointment to get together and talk about everything that comes included.
Customize Your Vision: 2-6 Weeks
We work with you to modify your floor plan prior to permitting, to meet your needs. Any changes you decide to make to your home will be detailed in writing.
Finalize and permit: 5-7 Weeks
After you sign your Purchase Agreement, we get started on all the prep work.
- Your home site determinations will be provided by your personal builder, who will discuss site work for the fit of your home to your lot. Any additional cost due to the unique characteristics of your home site will be evaluated and estimated.
- Your pre-construction meeting on site with your builder will help you envision where your home and driveway can be placed.
- We will handle Improvement Permits and submit your floor plans for Build Permits after your loan has closed.
- Your survey for the positioning of your home and site work commence after all permits are in hand.
Building Phase: 21-29 Weeks
Each major phase of your home will be inspected and approved by permitting officials as your home is constructed.
Finishing: 4 Weeks
Your hardwood floors, cabinetry, tile, trim work and all the finishing materials provide the personality you have selected for your new home.
Final Polish: 1-2 Weeks
Your home comes to a polished completion with a professional cleaning and Quality Assurance Inspection. A full Homeowner Orientation wraps up the closing. Individual construction times may vary.