Build costs are detailed and transparent at Travars Built Homes
We don’t have a generic “price per square foot” because we build custom homes from cottage to estate. “Square feet” is only part of what custom home pricing is based on, including:
- What is the architectural style?
- How big is the footprint?
- How much square footage is downstairs?
- How much square footage is upstairs?
- How high are the ceilings?
- How big and how many windows and doors?
- How extensive is cabinetry and countertops in the kitchen, bathrooms, and mudroom?
- How many bathrooms does the plan have, and how big are they?
- Extensiveness of built-ins
- Garage size
- Covered porches, screen porches, outdoor living areas
Knowing what it takes to build your new home at your homesite can make a big difference as you consider your choices. Build costs can differ depending on where you are building your home, due to things like:
- Local regulations and impact fees
- Community covenants
- Water sources
- Length of driveway
- Streams, rock and other natural elements
Looking for guidance on cost effectiveness and customization? Get started with transparent custom home pricing here:
Browse new home photo tours by TBH, and search for floor plans by sq ft, beds, baths, plan type, and special features in our gallery.