How Soon After I Sign a Purchase Agreement Will Construction Begin on my Custom Home, and How Long Will it Take?
We can start your custom home build process directly after your purchase agreement is signed, with site work scheduled as soon as building permits are in hand.
Here are the first steps we take together before the shovel hits the ground:
- Modifications you want to make to your floor plan
- Documented details about features, finishes, materials and pricing
- Lot walk for site assessment with home’s footprint
- Loan closed for home construction (and lot, if not already owned)
- Review of architectural and engineered blueprints
- HOA architectural review, if applicable
- Improvement Permits, if applicable
- Build Permits
- Preliminary survey and home location plat map